Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's been a busy but a thoroughly enjoyable ten days hosting old friends, Pat and Mark, from Lesotho. I was a small girl growing up with their son, Julian, and it's been so fun to cover the decades and countries we've lived in since then. My mother and Pat were great friends.

Each day now I'm anticipating the cover art for my next two releases: Lady Lovett's Little Dilemma and my anthology story The Cavalier. July 2 and July 16 are the release dates.


Rake's Honour has also received only 5-Star reviews (three of them) so its reception has been really pleasing. It's not yet listed on Amazon.

And so a new week begins and its back to making sandwiches and making sure school hats are not forgotten and homework is done on time. And lights are out by 9.30pm meaning I must go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment