Friday, March 30, 2012


Home is where the Alpacas are - sometimes...

A couple of weeks ago I made a flying visit to my home state of South Australia for an author chat at the Clare Valley Library. At the same time I visited dad at our family property, Wuthering Heights, just 6km North of Clare, a B&B amidst 80acres of trees and hills set among the valley's vineyards. Here I am with the family alpacas.

Now I'm back home again and there's lots to keep busy with. I'm nearly finished my work in progress featuring a sweet, neglected viscount's wife and the handsome younger man with whom she falls in love.

There's also a fun competition being held at The Romance Reviews  http://www.theromancereviews.com/event.php. in which my latest sensual Regency Historical Rakes Honour is up for grabs if you answer one easy question.


Now it's time for bed. My lovely husband is watching a Norwegian thriller on TV while I think it's time for me to finish the excellent Monica McInerny 'At Home with the Templetons'. She was a local Clare Valley girl, growing up near us, and so I thought it was high time I read one of her books. I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment