Thursday, February 23, 2012

Website Update - New look coming soon.

I've been trying to get an RSS feed onto my website for absolutely ages - and now I've done it, thanks to incredibly knowledgeable and helpful fellow romance writer, Maree Anderson- http://www.mareeanderson.com/

Maree is a fellow Romance Writers of Australia member and clearly far more knowledgeable than I am about this sort of thing. Our organisation is a marvellous resource for information. I've posted my RSS-related queries onto so many technical forums and got nowhere. The advice never worked for me. Last night, however, I posted my question onto the RWA author loop, got my answer by morning and in a couple of clicks had achieved what I've spent hours and days trying to achieve through various other channels. So thank you, Maree!

No comments:

Post a Comment