My ARRA Nomination - a huge thank you!
Thank you to everyone for your congratulations on being nominated for an ARRA award
AND congratulations to all my fellow nominees in all categories.
What a surprise that it was for A Little Deception which has received such mixed reviews. It shows you that not everyone likes the same things as the first few reviews I read were just heartbreaking! This nomination more than makes up for it.
A spontaneous trip to country South Australia (via the Renmark Big 4 caravan park with the kids) meant I was out of cyber contact for nearly 10 days so I've not responded as I should have but I've just booked my flight to Sydney for the ARRA awards dinner. (Not that I harbour any illusions that I'll win but it will be fun to catch up with my writing friends.) And since I can hop over on staff travel I might as well!
Anyway, here's the link to ARRA's blog which has all the finalists in the various categories and, below, the finalists in the historical category.
Favourite historical romance for 2011 (proudly sponsored by Rosemary’s Romance Books and Temptation the Romance Bookstore)
- A Little Deception / Beverley Eikli
- Cloudy With a Chance of Marriage / Kieran Kramer
- Heiress in Love / Christina Brooke
- How the Marquess was Won / Julie Anne Long
- Midnight’s Wild Passion / Anna Campbell
- Never Love a Highlander / Maya Banks
- Salt Bride / Lucinda Brant
- The Many Sins of Lord Cameron / Jennifer Ashley
- Unveiled / Courtney Milan
- Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue / Stephanie Laurens